Join us for a 5 Day Paddle & Hike Tiny House Adventure in Chattanooga, TN from May 3-7th, 2017
We are back for another adventure! This time we are heading to Chattanooga, Tennessee for a Stand Up Paddle & Hike Tiny House Adventure.
Led by YOLO Board team riders Michael 'Westy' Westenberger and Leah Seacrest, this 5 day adventure, perfect for those new to SUP as well as seasoned paddlers, allows you to paddle, hike, relax, and play as hard as you wish, including:
- Five days and four nights in the unique tiny houses of Live a Little Chatt Tiny House Village! (featured on Tiny House Nation and HGTV)
- Daily SUP and hiking excursions through beautiful rivers, lakes and mountains
- Daily rooftop yoga classes led by Leah, mats provided
- One Paddle Stroke Technique Clinic led by Westy
- All your SUP gear rental including a YOLO Board, a YOLO paddle, a leash, and a P.F.D.
- 4 lunches and three dinners prepared for you at the tiny house village and one excursion dinner at a local restaurant
- 4 breakfasts
- Nightly bonfires with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup S'mores
- Plenty of free time to relax, read, and play
- Gorgeous views of Lookout Mountain
- Optional hang gliding lessons & excursions (not included in price)
- Pick ups and drop offs from Chattanooga Airport
Cost: $975/per person
Spots for this trip are limited and will sell out!
Book your spot today by emailing Chicago Paddle Company at firstname.lastname@example.org