Join our summer crew...
Our staff is what makes each summer a success. We hire creative, fun, inspiring individuals who demonstrate a desire to work at the beach and who have strong character, leadership skills, and experience to teach and assist every customer.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and organize customers in a courteous manner
- Customer service work history, excellent phone, and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for safety around water and marine activities
- Strong communication, decision making, logistical, and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and team player with a professional attitude
- Must be 18 yrs. of age or older and possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to work 8+ hours on weekends (Sat. & Sun.) and holidays including Memorial Day Monday, July 4th & Labor Day Monday
- Must be physically able to bend, stoop, push, pull and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to swim
- Background check & drug test may be performed
- ARC Waterfront Lifeguarding, CPR, and First Aid
- Experience in surfing, kayaking or stand up paddle boarding (SUP)
- SUP teaching experienced candidates highly preferred
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include 3 bullet points as to why you believe you are a great fit for this position.